In this era of international commerce, global leaders need to fly farther in comfort, be productive en route, and reach business destinations relaxed and refreshed. With nearly three times the interior space of the competition at a comparable price and a range of more than 6,000 nautical miles, the BBJ meets these demands.
Le Bas International customers put a high premium on quality, convenience and mobility. Most often, they want access to the same amenities in the air as they have on the ground including an office, bedroom, shower, dining facilities, entertainment areas and more. And Boeing Business Jets can deliver it all. For long haul VIP air charter solutions contact the Le Bas International customer service team 24-7 in the U.S. at +1.805.583.0510 or the E.U. at +3188.8.131.52.49 or email us at [email protected]
Travelling by business class Private Jet is a mode of travel both genteel and exhilarating. With dignified ease, we arrive, explore and depart. Learn more about Private Jet travel from our CEO Bas Bosschieter and Tour Manager Mandy Churchill.
#Australia #PrivateJet #LuxuryTravel #CaptainsChoice
Hi! I am often asked how I find catering options for a private jet when I travel to a new city. In this video “HOW A CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT ORDERS CATERING FOR A PRIVATE JET” I explain how Corporate Flight Attendants find catering, order catering, keep private jet catering prices down (as much as they can!) and what steps a Private Flight Attendant may need to take if they can not find a good private aviation catering company.
I share some tips like:
*what every Corporate Flight Attendant should carry in their luggage
*why it is often better to get private jet catering from a restaurant or hotel
*why it’s important to REALLY know your airplane galley, & more
Make sure that you are subscribed to my channel so you don’t miss out on any future Flight Attendant videos! Also make sure to leave me a thumbs up!
MY FIRST TRIP ON A PRIVATE JET SINCE MARCH:
FLIGHT ATTENDANT FAQ’S:
Flight Attendant Questions (both Commercial Flight Attendants & Corporate Flight Attendants)
* Can you have pets as a Flight Attendant?
* Can a Flight Attendant have tattoos?
* Can a Flight Attendant have piercings?
* Are Flight Attendants able to pick who they fly with?
* When you became a Flight Attendant, who pinned your wings onto your Flight Attendant uniform?
* Do Private Flight Attendants/Commercial Flight Attendants pay for hotels on their layovers?
* What airline do you fly for?
* As a Flight Attendant, have you been scared on a flight?
* How long will you be a Reserve Flight Attendant?
* How does a Flight Attendant get the good trips & layovers?
* Does a Flight Attendant need to live near the airport?
* What Flight Attendant school did you attend to become a Corporate Flight Attendant?/ What school do you need to attend to become a Flight Attendant?
* How do you find out who is hiring Flight Attendants?/ How do you get Flight Attendant jobs?
* What subjects should I study in school to become a Flight Attendant?
EMAIL: [email protected]
25% code: JACTRAVELS25
#jacquelinetravels #privateflightattendant #corporateflightattendant #flightattendant #privatejet
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you!
ETIQUETTE TIPS COVERED:
* Don’t be offended by pilot criticism, they are trying to help you become the best Flight Attendant
* Be careful of what you post on social media. Corporate Flight Attendant life is fun and exciting but we can’t always share every detail.
* Put your phone down, layovers are a great opportunity for Private Flight Attendants to network.
* Don’t drink too much and know FAA regulations regarding Flight Attendant alcohol consumption
* Treat the pilots the same way you treat passengers onboard the private jet
* Be gracious- everyone remembers the gracious Flight Attendant
* Don’t be on time, be early! If you are on time as a flight attendant, you are LATE!
* Dress professional on your layovers, even though it is considered downtime, you are still on the clock and getting paid for being a Flight Attendant
Just like a laptop or a Cell phone a private jet can ALSO be a money making tool. In this video Fabrizio Poli explains how.