❤️ instagram: @missminaoh
😘 subscribe for more munchies: http://bit.ly/MissMinaYT
💙 my shop: http://bit.ly/MissMinaMerch
During our first trip to the Philippines, we stayed at a 5-star hotel in Manila and we’re taking you with us! Edsa Shangri-La turned out to be one of the most quiet places we slept while traveling. Their staff was also very welcoming and attentive. The hotel also has a couple restaurants, including the buffet we showed you in the previous video. The lobby lounge and spa had a majestic display of lighting fixtures. Some looked like a waterfall of stars! Watch the full video for the hotel tour ⭐
Note: This is NOT a sponsored video. All opinions are mine.
Other videos you might like:
○ 5-STAR HOTEL TOUR in Las Vegas: https://youtu.be/G6ow0HjRuiE
○ Titanic Survivors Stayed At This NYC Hotel: https://youtu.be/cLZ_2fxJRF8
○ 5-STAR LUXURY RESORT in Thailand: https://youtu.be/8LO-QHhubis
► MY KOREA CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/sweetandtasty
► MY ASMR CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgm1l8BX7Ek3AiwEr4VtRCg
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/missminaoh
○ Twitter: @missminaoh
○ Snapchat: MissMinaOh
CAMERA & EQUIPMENT:
○ Main camera: http://amzn.to/2BCvTqq
○ My lens: http://amzn.to/2kh5g6h
○ Microphone: http://amzn.to/2ANBgD7
○ Wind shield for microphone: http://amzn.to/2jEGWY0
○ Camera used for “Throwback Thursday-ish”: https://amzn.to/2Hnlw01
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help me continue making videos. Thank you for your support!
This video was filmed in May 2019.