Updated: March 6, 2021
GREAT REUSE IDEAS
Be crafty and make awesome items for your home without spending a ton of money! You will be surprised that rubber bands and hair ties are super multifunctional items you can use everywhere.
Check out a collection of life-changing ideas:
– We have a funny idea of how to make fake braces to prank your friends
– You can make faux nose ring in one minute. Watch our tutorial
– If the sleeves of a sweater you love are too long, try this idea – take a couple of hair ties and place them over the wristbands of your sweater. Then, roll your sleeves and pull down the extra fabric to hide the hair ties
– Use hair ties to hang pictures at home
– Check out the best way to fix flip flops with a hair tie
– If kids use too much liquid soap, use a hair tie. Wrap it above the neck of the bottle and you will use less amount of soap
– One of the most annoying problems is how to keep your off-the-shoulder tops in place. You will need two safety pins and hair ties
– Organize bobby pins and hair ties using an empty toilet roll
– Turn an ordinary hanger into non-slip one to hang summer dresses
– If you need a phone holder in your car, attach a hair tie to the vents to secure the phone
– Rubber bands are super multifunctional items you can use everywhere. Place a rubber band on top of a paint can to remove the excess paint from the brush
– Use rubber bands and a plastic container to make a perfect organizer for mascara and lipsticks of different colors
– If eyeglasses tend to slip off your nose, take a couple of rubber bands and watch our tutorial!
00:09 DIY Fake braces
04:13 Wine bottle hack
06:41 Cheap phone holder for a car
10:00 Rubber band hacks
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.