Updated: September 6, 2021
Brilliant life-saving hacks
If you like being a little Mcgauiver you like being able to find the solution to any problem, then this video is for you. We are sharing with you some amazing lifehacks that will help you save the day in any situation that you might come across. So, keep watching to find out all the amazing hacks we have to offer you.
– For those painful and rainy days that you can’t step outside because you don’t have an umbrella with you, we have the best hack for you! You can create your own raincoat using a plastic bin bag. This way you can go outside without ruining your hair or your clothes.
– If you notice anyone sneezing at work or in public, or even if you have the flue and you’d like to protect others and you happen not to have a face mask on your for protection, you can create your own issuing a kitchen paper towel, some rubber bands, and paper clips. Watch our video tutorial on how to do it and voila.
– Ever had a graving some noodles at work, but you couldn’t find a bowl to cook them in? Don’t worry, we show you how you can cook them in a paper plate simply by folding it on the sides in order to turn it into a bowl.
– For those times that you’ve run out of diapers for your toddler and you need to go buy some, we show the best way until you are equipped with that necessity. You can create one using a plastic bag, and small folded towels.
– If you ever get a splinter and you don’t know how to take it out, we show you the way. Simply warm up a glass with some fire either from a lighter or from a match, place it on your hand and let it act as a suction cup and it will take the splinter out.
Watch our whole video and find out all of our amazing hacks and tips we have for you. This will help you come up with your own products that you might need in urgent situations.
0:45 – How to make your own flu mask
2:37 – How to make an emergency diaper
4:01 – How to get rid of toothache
5:58 – Amazing banana peel trick
7:16 – Life-saving tricks
8:16 – Cool tips for nice smells
8:35 – Hacks for clumsy people
10:05 – How to fix all your clothes
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/